While improving “access to care” is a step in the right direction, it’s just that, a step. Learn how to achieve equitable healthcare through a multi-prong approach that can effectively address the diverse needs and preferences of employees at scale.
Join us to learn:
- How to build a comprehensive equitable benefits offering that:
- Supports the health needs of employees across various geographies and state lines
- Is personalized to your population’s needs
- Provides employees with meaningful choice
- Why employers are shifting to relationship care and advanced primary care models.
- Why it may be time to move past standalone BH for mental health needs and how an integrated mental health may be the better solution.